We will once again be a course participant in the, “Youth On Course” program (2024 Youth on Course). This is a nationally recognized program with the goal to get junior golfers more involved in playing golf on courses across the state of Illinois and even throughout the United States.
To participate, juniors are required to register through the Chicago District Golf Association (CDGA). This is an annual membership that costs $30. Once registered, the junior golfer will receive an identification CDGA number which MUST be presented at the time of check. Participation in this program will allow juniors to play 9 holes or 18 holes at a cost of $5. Juniors wishing to play other golf course will have access to other courses participating in this program. You may also click HERE to view courses in the Chicagoland area that participate in this program. Below are the guidelines and times juniors will be allowed to play Bloomingdale Golf Club (when available):
For the 2024 Golf Season:
- YOC (Youth on Course) ages for our facility are 7-17 years of age
- Juniors between the ages of 7-12 years MUST be accompanied by an adult
- NO on-line tee time reservations are permitted. You must call the golf shop to check on availability and book a tee time.
- WALKING ONLY is permitted. You will be allowed to ride in a cart with a paid, playing adult. An additional cart fee payment will be required for the junior.
Please remember, that only two people are allowed to ride in a cart.
- TIMES AVAILBLE for PLAY (based on availability)
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: After 1pm
Saturday and Sunday: After 4 pm
**NO PLAY on Thursday, Friday and Holidays**